Followers

Friday, November 5, 2010

Busy Week!

I was away for a few days this week helping my mom.  I love visiting my mom overnight...she pampers me terribly - even though I was there to help her.  We always have a good time together.  Lots of laughing and plenty of conversation :)
I did make a trip to the local fabric store and then on Thursday, we went to Charm and Mrs. Miller's...I did my part to boost the economy.  Not only did I find fabric, but I also found Marti Michell rulers (which was a fantastic find since I have to order them from Georgia).  And a little finger rotary cutter...might be useful for little templates.
Then on the way home, I stopped at Sew To Speak and continued my spending spree....
But just in case you thought it was all play...I continued working along on this....
And just a little peek at my quick project from today...it just needs some binding and I will take proper pics...
Okay...that's it for now!  Just one more thing...thanks for all the wonderful comments on my entry for the Quilt Festival!  I love getting comments...so you made me one happy camper!
Mary :)  
  

2 comments:

  1. your quilt is looking so beautiful! and I saw the Scandinavian Stitches book on the Sew to Speak blog... it looks like it has some really cute things in it! I can't wait to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt is just gorgeous, beautiful fabrics...

    ReplyDelete