Followers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

What Day Is It Anyway???

This has been such a weirdly busy day....for no reason really....and nothing much has been accomplished...except laundry and I don't think you want to hear about that.
I almost forgot to tell you all about the WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced....if you have a project in the works and it's Wednesday...add a picture here!

Since I really don't have anything new to show you, I thought I would show you bits of another applique project I completed many years ago.  This is a Baltimore Album Quilt and I do love this quilt....it is all finished except for the quilting.  Life got in the way and I haven't been able to connect with this quilt again....sigh.....


Mary

3 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty. And such a labor of love. :o)
    Have a lovely weekend. :o)
    Sincerely, Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely!! Who knows? Maybe it will call you again, some year, to finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mary that is so, so beautiful! I love the colours and the detail is amazing, it must have taken forever to do. Hope you connect again some day and finish the quilting. Have a great weekend. Bethx

    ReplyDelete