Followers

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Time to Pony-Up...

So....remember Evernote....my way to stay organized?
It worked great the first week...not so much last week.
But, fortunately, I have another week to get back on track! Yay!

I do have a few things to share...
a few Pony Club blocks {they are fun!}

    
these two went together quickly...


so much fun!

I have also been tinkering with one of my very favorite blocks...
the Bulls Eye....odd name for a sweet block...



 so now I have two {actually three, but I didn't take a pic of the last}


Oh my goodness, I do love this block!
mary :)

14 comments:

  1. I love your new header, what a fun welcome to your blog. Your blocks are all wonderful in your distinct fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed at your admitting to the planner not working after awhile. I buy a desk calendar every year with the spiral binding and lots of space to write what i need to do every week. Don't know why I bother because I simply don't use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, all good plans of mice and men..... (yes, I have a quote for every occasion!) LOVE....LOVE those bulls eye block! Please make them into a quilt- it would be a winner, IMHO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. like these blocks, the Bulls eye I have come across before, it looks so very complicated

    ReplyDelete
  5. you need to love them, soooo cute. I need to try by myself. Have a nice sewing week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great blocks! Why does organizing go astray?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh Ms Makerie I do love your bullseyes :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word.....your Header. Very sweet. The bullseye blocks look very labour intensive but sooo worth it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you tell me more about your bullseye block! Hand or machine pieced? Where did you get the pattern? All your work is so lovely, but I just can't get those blocks out of my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see why the bullseye is your favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blocks , my favourite is the bulls eye too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where can I find the pattern for the Bulls Eye block? Such a great looking block. Love your fun fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete